ICWA notes

Dear freinds

i will be greatful if you provide me notes of icwa iv stage (old course).Pls help me.

my mail id is mohitjainicwa @ gmail.com

where i can get notes for SMM ( stragtegic Magmt & marketing ) and Operational magmt & project mangmt. control

Originally posted by :Guest
" HELLOW I AM MOHAN HERE ICWAI MODEL QUESTION PAPERS 3SET AVAILABLE In www.myicwai.com
 
 
"


 

I am preparing for ICWAI Final by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes for Inter or test paper solutions. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my job so I can get less time to prepare.

Regards

Rahul

I am preparing for ICWAI inter by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes for Inter or test paper solutions. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my job so I can get less time to prepare.

Regards

Rahul

I am preparing for ICWAI Final by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes for Final or test paper solutions. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my job so I can get less time to prepare.

Regards

Rahul

I am preparing for PCC (CA) by can anybody send me the notes for PCC or test paper solutions. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on Articleship training & graduation studies so I can devote less time to prepare.

Regards

Prasad.

I am preparing for ICWAI Inter(old syllabus) by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes for Inter or test paper solutions. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my job so I can get less time to prepare.

Regards

abhishek

Hello ,

I m a student of ICWAI, Intermediate (1st Group)

please send me study materials for icwai Ist group and also pls suggest me the text books which i need to refer.

Thanks & Regards

Priyadarshini

 

i am an icwai inter student. iwant to have an study group.pls help me.

Pls call at this Helpline number for ICWAI Students : 09860544418

Sure your all doubts will be resolved

pls call at 09860544418 ( HelpLine no. for ICWAI students

hi i am preparing icwa foundation, anybody can send me the notes for foundation or test paper solution, please help me the same its a request for all of you, my maximum time spend on my job so i can get less time to prepare thanks & regards Bhaskar Singh Khatri Mobile No # 9211630233

I am working in D-mart as account officer, I dont have any notes to prepare for ICWAI Inter 1st exam anyone can send me the notes pls.

hi

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details