Page no : 2

Zeel (study/article) (136 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

sir, pls send me the details of

1) CFA

2)MS ( FINANCE ) PROGRAMME.

3) MS ( ACCOUNTING) PROGRAMME.

4)MS ( BANKING ) PROGRAMME.

5)MASTER OF FINANCIAL SERVICE PROGRAMME.

AT   "zdalal_288 @ yahoo.com"

(Guest)

can u just plz tel me the scope and initial pay scale after doing hospital management from ICFAI through distance education?

(Guest)

RESPEDTED SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DISTANACE TEACHING IN  MBA  COURSE . IF POSSIBLE THEN SEND THE PROSPCETUS FOR THAT COURSE PLEASE SIR, 

(Guest)

Hello Sir pls send me the full details of CFA Course as soon as possible , pls...

on this mail-id:

desaiparth91 @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I am doing MS(banking) from ICFAI University. I am 32 years old. Presently working with a medium size NBFC at Jalandhar.

Is this progamee will gain me in getting job in banking sector at this age, is there is any other scope in any other field .

DHARMINDER GULATI

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I am doing MS(banking) from ICFAI University. I am 32 years old. Presently working with a medium size NBFC at Jalandhar.

Is this progamee will gain me in getting job in banking sector at this age, is there is any other scope in any other field .

DHARMINDER GULATI

(Guest)

With regards,

Sir/madam

i am a biomedical engineer having completsd my B.E  in june,2008. I want to do HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT from distance learning. can u please send me the details of the course and the prospects of it in india.

Thank you

(Guest)

hi, iam looking for pg diploma course in finance. i want to the detail about this. plz send me prospectus for this.

(Guest)

Dear,

sir kindly send me full details of mba programme in distance learning and presently admission going on or not

Thanking you

(Guest)
Originally posted by :kamlesh joshi
"

Kindly let me know the details of Master in Hospital Management course and if possible send me the prospectus.

Thanks 

Anil 

Dear All,

I thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce ICFAI UNIVERSITY
 ICFAI business school Hyderabad is amongst the top 10 Business School in India and we have more than 144 courses in our curriculum as Distance Learning Programs.
The University believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting and publishing and developing a new cadre of professionals with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct which will enhance the skill of your employees.

A number of educational programs are offered in Management, finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting, law, Information technology, Arts, and Commerce. Education and science and technology at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels on full-time campus and flexible learning format. Examinations are conducted at over 245 test centers all over India, four times a year.

Management professional /  Master program –

Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) program
MS (Finance) Program
CFA Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
MS (Accounting) program
MS (Banking) program
MS (Insurance) program
Master of Retail Management
Master of Telecom Management
Master of Aviation Management
Master of Financial Services Management
Master of Infrastructure Management
Master of Hospital Administration
Master of Media Business Management
Various P.G.Diploma’s and Certificate.

We can send you the prospectus of any program at free of cost to you, we will welcome your call for any query or counseling or admission

Thanks Regards

Kamlesh Joshi
ICFAI University,

"

(Guest)

pl send

Originally posted by :Guest
"
KINDLY SEND ME YHE FULL DETAILS OF DISTANCELEARNING PROGRAMME IN Master of Business Administration (MBA) program

"

(Guest)

KINDLY SEND ME THE FULL DETAILS OF DISTANCELEARNING PROGRAMME IN MBA ,MANAGEMENT,plz send me the admission details.

(Guest)

can u send me the details and criteria for taking admission fro hospital management course

(Guest)

Hi There,

This is to bring to your kind notice that i want to pursue MBA(correspondence) from ICFAI university.

Please let me know the process to follow.

ravi gupta (Process Associate), GENPACT

(Guest)

can u please send me the details of the programs offered in MBA(Distance Learning) by your esteemed university.

Thanking you,

Yukti Malik

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: