Icai-revalidation-application-form

How long does it take to complete the revalidation

           its take some time 

General Experience ( 2 Months /1 Month)

          within 2 months

Thanks Ratan for the informatoin 

            Welcome

could u tell me the online application process?

Please register in sdb.icai.org 

Click on revalidation link and Apply for revalidation certificates with scan copy of attested documents

HELLO ..

PLEASE TELL WHICH FORMAT TO BE USED FOR ATTACHEMENT OF FILES THERE LIKE PHOTO AND SIGNATURE.

FURTHER I DONT HAVE MY SCHOOL LEAVING OR COLLEGE LEAVING CERTIFICATE WHAT ALTERNATIVE IS THERE IN THIS CASE.

REGARDS

POOJA

HELLO

WHEN I LOGIN THERE IS ONLY PENDING REGISTRATION PAGE AND NO OTHER TABS OR LINKS . WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

I AM A CA FINAL STUDENT.

REGARDS

POOJA

Can you pls post Screenshot

PLESE FIND THE BELOW IMAGE

 

Please Finll the registration page and it would take you to the screen with List of forms

Hi,

I have filled revalidation form for ca final on 28th of July but i have not yet submitted the hard copy of the same.And also i have applied for CA Final Nov 2018 on 27th of August. So can anyone tell me about Exam application would be accepted or Not.If i submit the revalidation form now.

Hello, I sent written application of CA final revalidation form with DD of 500 but it got rejected and it had covering letter with no proper reason why it got rejected Than, i thought of applying online through icai.org e services but now has wrongly uplaoded the photo and TC Thirdly since I wish to give exam still in old course is.. it revalidation for old course to new course..... Or just revalidation within same scheme.... Please reply as soon as possible... Because my exams are near... I just want to clear all the problems.... So coming.... So that I can focus on my studies

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details