Icai results tampering

(Guest)

Yesterday under the head "Leaked list of ICAI tampering" I had come up with requisition for joined agitation against our institute. I had also attached the leaked list of students affected by dual results. Inspite of over and above 200 downloads of the list, it is very saddening to see that no one is ready to come forward and join hands together. 

Regarding the Writ petition which got dismissed yesterday, it is clearly inferred that the aggreived council has not made any strong prayers. It has its own flaws which are evident even on layman eyes. Still there is scope to fit better arguments and get the judgements in our favour. 

All that we need is unity among us. The twitter tagline "#icaipleaseexplain" does not trend at all. Neither I get any response for my thread nor anybody else's. Silence from your side will be understood as acceptance of all the misconduct of the institute and so will I also leave it there.

It is a great dismay that even I will have to stop spending time on this and move on with my studies. However I will still wait for 8 more hours and see if students are ready to join me. Open for us to save ourselves.

yes I'm one of those 5000 students.
it's disheartening that icai has become a dictator Nd unfortunately we are not even getting students support.

(Guest)

@ Aisha. Lets wait till 10 pm. IF no one turns up, it means the case wont stand even among us. If we are not together, how can we fight a bigger organisation? There is absoutely no unity among us. 

And w.r.t ICAI and its dictatorship, When was the last time we were apprieciated for fighting for a cause in our circle itself buddy? Its always "chup karo or chup raho". Its never been apprieciated if we post a sensible argument forward. That is how we can progress right? 

I still have a little bit of a hope that students will come forward! All are scared yaar. If our Mother cooks a food and the food is not alright, dont we say her "Ma, Khana theek nahi hai, Can you make the food alright and get me a fresh one"?. All are part of ICAI but that does not mean we dont have any rights to express our opinion or concern. Lets see what can be done. If there is still no support, I would suggest us to study and move on. If no support comes, that is the only way to go. 

(Guest)

@ Aisha I know how it feels like being among 5000 students buddy. The feeling sucks tbh. I can feel your feelings yaar. Lets hope for the best. I wish there were someone experienced in the field of law or CA guiding us in this regard. Filing a petition or anything on this regard cannot be done in a hasty manner. Its needs to be built up tightly not loosely. We need something in our side that clearly shows a manipulation has happened. In the court of law rather unfortunately, the evidence is of a higher significance than emotions. Or at least we need to showcase our students strength which does not look too bright. If either of it is not happening, the case simply would not stand. 

yeah...we really need support which I feel we won't get because the majority people believe it's better to study for the next attempt rather than wasting time in fighting for our rights.
which sometimes prove to be true!

(Guest)

@ Aisha let us see what could be done. Most people would be at work or something (aritcleship work) and they have not yet accessed caclubindia or twitter. As much as sad it feels, its not surprising. A cinema star can post pics of their kids and the media will go gaga over that (I have no qualm about film stars. They are doing their job but there is something called priority in news making). A student says something has gone wrong, no one responds. 

Lets wait for the best! I would say if you came close to passing (we need to look it in that way only - CAME CLOSE TO PASSING). It means you can score way over the passing limit the next time. That is the only positive we can take forward bud! 

Student CA Final

I already told there is no unity in CA students.... Forget about ca students unity is not in blood of our country.... Everyone thinks about thereselves only.... Until things don't happen to particular person he does realise or think about it.... Thats why this is happening.... We can't do anything because there is clause 39(2) already present in regulation of ca act... Icai has absolute power to amend the results.... So better focus on ur study... That's the only thing i should advise u...

Total likes : 1 times

Student CA Final

I already told there is no unity in CA students.... Forget about ca students unity is not in blood of our country.... Everyone thinks about thereselves only.... Until things don't happen to particular person he does realise or think about it.... Thats why this is happening.... We can't do anything because there is clause 39(2) already present in regulation of ca act... Icai has absolute power to amend the results.... So better focus on ur study... That's the only thing i should advise u...

Student CA Final

Student CA Final

U r expecting that students came forward here for fighting against icai... Those students who are not united in their office such a small place... Where articles r exploited and.....

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU