Icai results tampering

(Guest)

Yesterday under the head "Leaked list of ICAI tampering" I had come up with requisition for joined agitation against our institute. I had also attached the leaked list of students affected by dual results. Inspite of over and above 200 downloads of the list, it is very saddening to see that no one is ready to come forward and join hands together. 

Regarding the Writ petition which got dismissed yesterday, it is clearly inferred that the aggreived council has not made any strong prayers. It has its own flaws which are evident even on layman eyes. Still there is scope to fit better arguments and get the judgements in our favour. 

All that we need is unity among us. The twitter tagline "#icaipleaseexplain" does not trend at all. Neither I get any response for my thread nor anybody else's. Silence from your side will be understood as acceptance of all the misconduct of the institute and so will I also leave it there.

It is a great dismay that even I will have to stop spending time on this and move on with my studies. However I will still wait for 8 more hours and see if students are ready to join me. Open for us to save ourselves.