I wish to do cfa(international)

Hey I am a fresh C.A and I wish to do CFA(International and not in ICFAI), Can you please guide me on how to. Went online but could not get enough details on how to apply, fee. Any exemptions for a C.A?

Replies (3)

visit https://www.edupristine.com/ca/courses/cfa/ this link here is all detail  ABOUT CFA

But is it a correct decision to go for CFA after CA? I am also a Chartered Accountant who would like to do any other course now. I am qualified in Nov 2011.

I heard that its totally starting from base... Does CFA really add to CA in terms of opportunities & earnings in Hyderabad, India?

I may suggest that you should opt for CFA since the combination of accounting and finance is the most desirable combination. Unfortunately, CAs lack financial knowledge (practical) but focus on Tax, Audit and accounting. However, audit / accounting can not be understood until finance is understood in totallity. 

 

Amit

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details