I want help in prepare cost accounting software

Dear Professional colleagues,

I am Practicing Cost & Management Accountant (ICWA) and I have implemented costing system in many companies specilly in Pharma companies. Right now I am doing my work in MS Excel or SAP enviorment.

Now, I want to prepare industry wise costing software and I am very confident that I can make it possible.

I am seeking help on it or give me refences of any good software companies who can help me to prepare software.

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : CMA Satish Kumar Gupta
Dear Professional colleagues,

I am Practicing Cost & Management Accountant (ICWA) and I have implemented costing system in many companies specilly in Pharma companies. Right now I am doing my work in MS Excel or SAP enviorment.

Now, I want to prepare industry wise costing software and I am very confident that I can make it possible.

I am seeking help on it or give me refences of any good software companies who can help me to prepare software.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details