I told GOD

 

I told GOD...

 
 

 
 



I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...!  

GOD
 said: But for 4 days only....!  

 
I said: Yes, let them be a Spring Day, Summer Day, Autumn Day, and Winter Day.  

GOD
 said: 3 days.  
I said: Yes, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. 

GOD
 said: No, 2 days!  
I said: Yes, a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).  

GOD
 said: No, just 1 day!  
I said: Yes!  

GOD
 asked: Which day?  
I said: Every Day in the living years of all my friends!  

GOD
 laughed, and said: All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day!  
 

 

GOD said Good friends must keep in contact! 
  
cid:2.3350744125 @ web63601.mail.re1..yahoo.com
  
 "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Keep Smiling!"

 
 
 
 
 
 
Replies (1)
Very nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details