I-t dept invites fresh bids for manesar, pune centralised pr

 

 

I-T Dept invites fresh bids for Manesar, Pune centralised processing centres (CPCs)

 

The Income Tax Department has invited fresh bid for setting up centralised processing centres (CPCs) for bulk processing of I-T returns at Manesar and Pune, as the earlier tender received no interest. Two new CPCs, announced in the Budget 2011-12, were supposed to become operational by May. Another proposed I-T return processing centre at Kolkota was supposed to become operational in 2012-13.

At present a CPC is functioning in Bangalore which processes 1.5 lakh returns daily.

“No bid was received for CPCs at Manesar and Pune. Bids have been reinvited. (the centres) could the be set up in next six months,” the Finance Ministry said.

Besides, due to failure of Pune and Manesar tendering, the tendering for Kolkata unit too has been delayed.

“It can be initiated only after the completion of the Pune and Manesar retendering.”

The CPCs would process electronically-filed tax returns as well physical returns in the Northern and Western regions expeditiously for the I-T Department.

The processing centres would have dedicated call centre where people can inquire about the status of their tax returns and refunds. Besides, it would also be equipped with a remote record storage unit aimed at reducing congestion in the I-T offices.

 
Replies (1)

Thanks for info. Ayush

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details