I support anna hazare - do you ? " join this community "

well done sanyam............

we are with  ANNA JI........

I am an Indian ...I am Anna!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL INDIANS ARE WITH U ANNA JI,

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

We all support Anna ji.......Nice move Sanyam

Jai Hind

"ANNA NAHI YE ANDHI HAIN, 

DESH KA DUSRA GANDHI HAIN"

"

"ANNA NAHI YE ANDHI HAIN, 

DESH KA DUSRA GANDHI HAIN"

"

salute to ANNA...............

 

 

whole nation is with........................

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

We all support Anna ji.......Nice move Sanyam

Jai Hind
Originally posted by : Anamikaa Shuklaa

salute to ANNA...............

 

 

whole nation is with........................
 

 I surely Join in Community "I Support Anna hazare " to against Corruption as a INDIAN.  Thanks to makes us Join our Hand.

yes of course i support anna...

I Am also with ANNAji

"Main Anna Hu"

yes we all will support the noble cause...

Desk ko bachana hai

Corruption mitana hai !

i do support anna hazare for his true efforts for nation

We all support Anna Hazare....

But if we really want to end the curruption first start with yourself.


The day you can say yes i am not currupt that day one can say that yes i am fighting against curruption.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details