I need your advice

Pooja kamath (Article Assistant/ Audit Assistant)   (47 Points)

11 July 2013  

Hello friends,

My name is Pooja and I'm a CA final student..appeared 5 times..I have a situation..

I'm in the USA with my fiance. I just appeared for May 13.As we all are expecting our results, I'm looking at the best case and worst case scenarios

The best case scenario tells me I'lll pass this time.

The worst case obviously I'll fail.

Now here's the situation.If I fail in May 13, I can't come to India immediately and start preparing.I will have to prepare here in the USA and go to india a day or two before.

Another thing that has created a hurdle is the wedding date.Its on the 9th of Nov.so my only window for giving it a shot is the 2nd group.

My question is:

1)Say I was to give only 2nd group, then how can I prepare here without the books?i.e.I know thatI can download materials from ICAI website.but I have depended on supplementary books.

2)Can my parents fill up my form on my behalf.

3)I have always depended on IDT bangar which gets updated every 6 months..How can I obtain an IDT updated book?

4)Everyone areound me has suggested that I quit CA as it would be of no use to me here in the US..But I'm tired of explaining it to them that I have invested 9 years of my life to this.Is it worth quitting?I sure at heart do not want to quit.My fiance, in-laws and parents are taking a stand against this.How do i convince the,.It sort of affects my preparation.

Thanks for your time.I could really use some valuable advice.

Regards,

pooja