I need help. please help

I know nothing..
I am in CA final(33)...

Life ek hi milti hai.
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student, feeling overwhelmed and knowledgeable about their situation, is urgently seeking help. They express a strong belief in self-reliance but are clearly in need of external support. The student also shares some personal frustrations with specific individuals.

Unless you help yourself, no outsiders can help you..

Irrelevant
Sabyasachi you are a disgusting creature just like Dalia Nathwani .

I thought Bengalis had been good at heart people but it seems that others are right about you.

If you find no relevance in it keep your remarks upto yourself.

I have already suffered a lot.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details