I Need a Job of Accountant

I'm Post Graduate with Economics, also I have Certificate of Accounting A.D.B.I.A.M. (Advance Diploma in Banking and Industrial Accounts Management).

And I have 7 Years Experience in Accounting Work with Tally & Tally Prime in manufacturing industry and trading company.

So please help me
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
A post-graduate with an Advance Diploma in Banking and Industrial Accounts Management, holding 7 years of accounting experience with Tally & Tally Prime, is seeking an accountant position. They have worked in both manufacturing and trading industries and are currently located in Kashipur, Uttarakhand. They are looking for job opportunities and have mentioned uploading their resume on various job portals.

Your location.
My Current location is Kashipur Uttarakhand
Upload your resume on Naukri, Indeed , Monster , Shine etc
Myself Rupesh Arora, I have seven and half year experience in Account Assistant job, location is Delhi
Send a DM/ PM

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details