I'm not confident pls help..

I am a second year B.com degree student.I've passed my CS Foundation.I have submitted the required testpapers to the Institute(ICSI). I have to write both modules of executive programme in June.I doubt that can I take itwith Bcom.Am I doing any stupidity.I dont know why I think so.I am very much disturbed and tensed.I dont know what to do? If unfortunately I've failed then what will I do,Pls guide me.Will I be able to study within this 3 months or should I mug up with the lessons unknowingly. Pls advise me!

Replies (2)

hello

you cand o in 3 months,, just work  hard and keep your min cool..dont make your mind dist, then you can read only..study materials and solve the question papers form scanners then you will get confidence..3 months is mor ethen enough to prepare for executive..just have faith on u keep cool ur mind...all the best.work hard

U sud always aim at giving groups together so that there is a possibility of getting a rank.Along with Bcom the studies become easier so u sud definitely go for it.Never think of failing before attempting......All the best....Getting a rank will always help you, so give it a try...:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details