I'm looking for IT book

I am looking for a book on Indirect Taxes. I am not a big fan of Datey. I am asked to try Bangar. I am not sure. Kindly give suggesstions. Looking for central excise, customs, service tax, vat etc.

thanks.

Replies (6)

dippak gupta is also good and short for revision

Thanks RK, Dippak Gupta is really good. I visited his website. His notes are short and simple to understand. But they are quite expensive.

In my opinion Bangar is good one. Beacuse aprt from concept it wil also covers majority Case laws and Practical Sums.So you will gain Knowledge of Priciple provisions vis a vis Practical aspects.

All the best

K Vaidheeswaran, Deepak Gupta, Yogendra Bangar... The list is Big and all are good

Thank you all, really appreciate it,

thanks

Originally posted by : Viren

In my opinion Bangar is good one. Beacuse aprt from concept it wil also covers majority Case laws and Practical Sums.So you will gain Knowledge of Priciple provisions vis a vis Practical aspects.

All the best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details