I kept my heart on his feet

chandu (student) (1051 Points)

25 April 2012  

TODAY IS THE BIRHTDAY OF SHREE JAGATH GURU "ADI SANKARACHARYA"

"VAISHAKHA SUDDHA PANCHAMI"

ABOUT HIM:

Sri Sankara Jayanthi falls on Vaisakha Suddha (Sukla Paksha) Panchami day every year. (In this Virodhi year it falls on Tuesday, 21st Chitra, 3.5.1949.)

The term ‘Sankara’ means one who bestows prosperity and auspiciousness on all people and all beings. We are duty bound to celebrate the Jayanthi of and contemplate on Srimad Bhagavatpada, who has done great help to all beings, true to his name ‘Sankara’. We are giving here for readers’ use ‘Sri Sankara Avatara’ ghatta (occasion) from ‘Sankara Vijayam’ in original and translation.

Sri Sankara Bhagavatpada is verily the incarnation of Lord Siva, whose abode is Kailasa. He is Gnani, who mastered all Sastras with absolute clarity. He is omniscient. He carried his mortal frame only for 32 years. His body of fame will last for ever. He adopted Sanyasa asrama, wandered extensively from Sethu to Himalayas, debated with and conquered scholars of other religious persuasions, re-established the traditional Advaita Vedanta, established Mathas in Kanchi and many other places, organised succession of disciples to head those Mathas, set up new temples, removed deficiencies in old temples, set up untainted Pooja practices, extinguished wrong religious principles born of ignorance, set up Vaidika dharma on strong foundation, taught wholesome Gnana marga, showed the way as to how his mathas could be useful in spreading love of God, love of religion and Vedanta, wrote many books for emancipation of the multitude of disciples, showed his Advaita Vedanta in practice and helped the world by many such superhuman acts.

i'm a just a kid to him.love you....

there is no words to explain about him...

just only one word: "sankaracharaya meas sankaracharaya"

ONCE AGAIN 

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.