I have the guts to give suggestion to cci..?

Rajveerjeet (CA, CS) (78 Points)

24 May 2012  

I don't know why when the base of this platform was being made…… everything was kept absolutely free and whatever you want, it's yours, and if you have something for contribution, we welcome you...this was the scenario initially when it started off….

Gradually people started contributing…. wherever they had with them or got somewhere…..or whatever they had in their knowledge box…or cooked up at office…. home,… school…. College….. they did some modification…… alteration…… deletion……. addition and contributed and gave you everything like anything to this platform and in this time watching all these it took up a shape of an elephant and became one of the best platform for finance professional….and here turn out came …..definitely I have to say narrow thinkers came into the picture…..yes,  I am talking about the people who thought that they could make money out of this collected and shared knowledge…my dear you could get money but not what an Indian has in his mind where he would have been seeing himself feeling proud over a site which is browsing all over the world with a fabulous  feedback…getting an outstanding responses, praise about the regulators of this site…..I am not against regulators of this site…and  I am not saying all these  because I am not getting out here things & features free of cost to use…but I am saying because they lost an opportunity to be the one of the largest and biggest community for finance professional in all over the world…..you know guys why today Google or you could say twitter linked in yahoo Facebook etc…are more famous than any other site in this entire world….the only and most significant reason is there….that they are providing a platform for whole world free of cost they don’t even charge a single paisa for their service…..if they would be doing or charging like CCI…I have a doubt that they would have not been on a place where all they are today. The above mentioned regulators of this site thought to make some money out of the collected and shared knowledge by all those people, who never thought that their shared files or article or somewhere contribution made at this site could get money by way of selling it in a smart way…which is very well done and executed by the greedy people of this site I wonder the people who once were talking about share your knowledge to learn,

I just want to know advertising on site to a certain extent is acceptable, and yes it is a requirement to make an existence of the site in future as well…..but these feature made it like behind the wall people are hungry for money…..

/pro/in_chat.gif   Initiate Chat with any online user (Click here for Demo)

/pro/tick_ico.png

/pro/sms_icon.gif     Receive SMS alerts (Click here for Sample SMS)

/pro/tick_ico.png

/pro/sms_icon.jpg   Daily Update on email (instead of weekly)

/pro/tick_ico.png

/pro/pm_icon.gif   Full PM in email

/pro/tick_ico.png

/pro/icon_support.gif   Priority Support

I am asking a question suppose if you are given an opportunity that you want to become one of the most famous and recognized site in this entire world in field of finance or you want to make money (not like a millionaire) but in this you would lose opportunity to make a mark outside India i.e. all over the world… what you would be your answer…..

But who am I ? giving suggestion to make things free etc..etc.. answer is who you are? (think and ask urself..!)

Warm Regards,

Rajveerjeet