I have Solved CC papers both Group

I have Solved CC papers of Both Groups CWA INTER


If Anyone Needed call me at my no. 9953768092

Replies (8)

dear,

wishes,

i belongs to 2002 registration           

my oral coaching certificate date is over.

now i shall write revalidation cc papers.

subham : your saying about these papaers

 

regards,

zakir.

Dear Shubham, This is belongs to 2008 Inter cc papers?

Dear subham,

If u have solved CC paper of Gr-Ii Intermidiate (CWA syllebus 2008) plz plz plz send it on

dkj.fast @ gmail.com or dharmendra_j @ rediffmail.com.

Thanks for information waiting for your reply.

Dear Shubham Ji,

I have required both solved Paper. Can you please send a scanned copy through mail.

My Mail is msarswat @ in.com.

Regards,

Manoj 

 

 

 

Originally posted by : Shubham


I have Solved CC papers of Both Groups CWA INTER


If Anyone Needed call me at my no. 9953768092

 

Dear subham,

If u have solved CC paper of Gr-I & II  Intermidiate (ICWAI syllebus 2008) plz plz plz send it on

sanjeevmeharia @ gmail.com


Or contact me in 9163408930


Thanks for information waiting for your reply.

Dear Shubham Ji,

I have required both solved Paper. Can you please send a scanned copy through mail.

My Mail is bhagatmunna @ yahoo.co.in,maikumuna @ rediff.com

Regards,

Maikulal Bhagat

8877044747

Respected SIR, 

        I need Group1 and Group 2 solved answers for T3& T4 Intermediate ICWA (REVISED SYLLABUS 2008) I HAV TO SUBIT THE ANSWER BEFORE 31st august sir plz send me scanned copy through mail or attach the file here itself so that other students get heip of it my email id-arpita.ojha67 @ gmail.com

Thanking you,

Regards, 

Arpita Ojha  

Hi am Dinesh Am looking for Inter CC revalidation answers papers .Anyone can help me on this . my mail id is dineshthefavorite @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details