I have a doubt regarding filling of Return Of income tax

assessment year 2018-19
I missed a entry of 200000/- as salary which was yet to be received but my company filed the tds for the full 400000/- which I was to receive for that year but till the end of year I only received 200000/- and the balance amount was received in next year now the problem is that I have claimed the tds which my company deducted for whole 4lac but in my return I declared the salary which I received in that year and I came to know lately that I can't even file revise return.
please help me out
Replies (2)
You can't file return for the A.Y-2018-19. Time is over
u can file for rectification of mistake online . otherwise u may get notice in 143 - 1 for mismatch probably.
Hence first of all u check ur 26 - AS statmnt & donld from efiling it sight, if employer showed Rs 4 Lakh income in 26 As, then u will have to go for rectification of mistake, i presume that yr Itr is not assessed yet

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details