I-dentity card not received

Friends, I commenced my articleship before 6 months but still I haven't received my articleship registration letter and my I-card , though i would like to clarify that my employer has received letter before 4 months. When I inquired at Institute , they told me to wait , but plz tell me I have waited for 6 months up to how much time I can wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Kindly tell me procedure how to get my I-card
Replies (3)

draft an application to ICAI & ask them for issuing u a duplicate letter, may be they issued ur letter but can't delevered to u

Put a query @ www.icai.org/help in this regard.

 

Good Luck.

CALL UR REGIONAL OFFICE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details