Hi Guys
After Struggling for a month , I became a SAP FI consultant last Friday.
I wanted to share my happiness with you all...
Regards
Rangarajan Krishnan
congratulations, keep moving ahead
Thanks Vishal Agarwal for ur wishes......
Congrats buddy ,Pls share how did u get into this and how u progressed ?? there r many enthus like me who want to get hands on SAP
Hi Girish
Thanks for your wishes
about sharing idea... wat information do you want....
Please specify them, I will reply to them....
Regards
Rangarajan Krishnan
Hi Girish
Check out this /forum/details.asp?mod_id=169269&offset=1
Regards
Rangarajan Krishnan
Congrates mr.Rangarajan
Hi Rangarajan,
I have paln to write SAP FI Certification, can i get information from you
Hi Rajesh
I am ready to help you out...
Regards
Rangarajan Krishnan
Hi Rangarajan,
Congrates...I also need information from you to be a SAP FI consultant,can i get information from you?
Dear Rangarajan Krishnan
Do you have any project experience. Request you to send CV to me.
Regards,
P Das
SAP Consultant
Email : prithwis.pintu @ gmail.com
There are many institutes that teaches SAP but they are mostly fake. They don't provide quality teaching. Even they cannot provide standard study materials and no project post the training.
If you are serious in learnig SAP FICO then you speak to P Das, SAP Consultant
His number is :(M) 091 9163947650
Email : prithwis.pintu @ gmail.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals