I asked God......

 
I told GOD...



I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...!

GOD
said: But for 4 days only....!

I said: Yes, let them be a Spring Day, Summer Day, Autumn Day, and Winter Day.

GOD
said: 3 days.

I said: Yes, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

GOD
said: No, 2 days!

I said: Yes, a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).

GOD
said: No, just 1 day!

I said: Yes!

GOD
asked: Which day?

I said: Every Day in the living years of all my friends!

GOD
laughed, and said: All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day!

Send this to your friends and bless them with good health and happiness...

Pass on the warmth despite the ever-changing weather...

GOD said Good friends must keep in contact!
Replies (9)

Very Good Saritha

nice,

thanks for sharing

Really a Mast Message to Cheer You Up with the Spirit of Get Going n You will Certainly Meet Good People as Your Friend at Every Walk of Your Life. Thanks

nice thoughts thanks for sharing

 

GOOD ONE

Very Good thoughts, thanks for sharing.

Oh Sarita ji,tussi te kamal kar ditta.Thank u very much for the wishes.

Fantastic... its really very touching...

Very nice, thank you very much

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details