I am trying so hard.....

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)

05 August 2010  

PCC results are finally out. Hmmmmm........ and I haven't cleared it yet again. But, why? In my earlier attempt, I know that

some areas were need to be improved. But, this time? I don't know what to do? I mean, my preparation of audit, law and

Taxation was damn good. I was able to answer all questions from those model question papers, past year paers and ICAI's

supplementary books. Even, my examination of these subjects was very good. Actually, Iw as expecting a 60+ marks in Taxation.

But, whats my result? Its very bad, my !st group's total is short of 6 marks, in earlier attempt it was short of 9 marks.

But, why to look at those 6 marks, when I was expecting far better than those? Even, my Cost & FM preparation was quite good,

only I lack behind on revision, due to its vast syllabus.
ICAI says that their policy is to stop dummies and coachings. But, how they are doing it? I am a full time article and have

taken no coachings or anything. All my preparations are self. So, whats going on.
Now, I want you people to please advice me that what could be the possible reason of this failure, cause I am not seeing it.

I would like successfull students to please share their tips, like which books they refer? What was the answering pattern,

etc.? Or any other tips, yoiu would like to give.