Easy Office

I am thinking to Quit CA after IPCC

Page no : 3

Anshuman Dutta (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 21 November 2017

I repeated class 11 commerce....Passed class XII  with 67%.

when I was in B.Com Part I i met with an accident 6 months before exam. for 3 months i was bed ridden and next 2 months I walked with scratch.....I gave exam...I secured 91% in Accounts. It comforted my overall % for rest 2 years as more struggle were waiting for me. 

In B.Com Part II my aunt ( Papa's elder sister) visited us to stay with us. She wasdiabetic & widow and had lost her daughter at early age. No one was there for her except her. Our life & my studies were at chaos. I was in B.Com Part II.

when I was in B.Com Part III completion, aunt expired and we were amidst chaos again. She had no heir so I performed mukhaagni to her. I performed all rituals and my parents supported me in that.

then the biggest storm arrived in my life. i started mission CA. For a chap who failed in Class XI commerce, mission CA was a storm.

I failed 7 times in CA PEE II examination. in 8th Attempt I prepared Grp 2 for 6 months and gave group 1 the blind shot, i had decided if I dont clear it I will leave CA.

the group which i didnt touch for 6 months dragged me to CA Final. I secured 165/300 in that and 144 in group 2 i heartily prepared.

the day I got positive result of clearing CA PEE II and entry to CA Final, Papa hugged me with teary eyes. that was last time he hugged me.

I completed articleship in 2010 and in 2011 papa expired. Just Mom and me. It took a toll of 3 years to regularise family pension. I took break from studying as domestic duties piled up before me.

I dont do Job. No one is there to look after my mom if i go for job.

when struggle tests Us it makes us of steel nerves no one can break.

my mission CA is on. I cant afford expensive tutions so I check out Youtube videos by CAs and regularly visit our Parent Site ICAI. I take notes from material provided on the site on laptop gifted by papa when i cleared CA PEE II, Its in abysmal state, but still a great help.

WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH

TOUGH GETS GOING

Dont feel Low. Dont get frustrated by knowing others becoming CA earlier than you. Once you clear CA and opt for practice or satisfy conditions by ICAI you will be FCA - Fellow member of ICAI, Once a FCA, FCA for ever. so there is nothing to lose for you

In case you opt for Job or service sector, All CAs are same being member of ICAI. no room for frustration

Age is no factor. All one has to focus is to aim at living the dream, be at any age. I am 37. I don't do job. I live a simple life. looking after my mother and my missionCA. I am going for CA Final exam in May 2018. 

Wish you all success in life and your mission CA.

don't lose hope & focus. aim sharp & hit hard.

When Fate whispers in your ears - " You can't handle the storm,

reply back - " I AM THE STORM".

stay blessed.

1 Like

Rajan Sharma (112 Points)
Replied 21 November 2017

Originally posted by : RAJA P M
Ha ha ha.... Dear Rajan Sharma., As per your view.,"CA is part of your Life"....!?Then why ll go to M. Come., or MBA....???If you mean these (both) are important in life or not...?

are u ca final student? 

NAMAN RUSTAGI (Deputy Manager) (51 Points)
Replied 22 November 2017

Hi

I can understand what are you going through. I can only suggest you to join a company as an employee and give a start to your career and after you find yourself in good position you can start preparing for the examinations along with your job.

You jus give your best and the god will do the rest.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127142 Points)
Replied 22 November 2017

Originally posted by : Rajan Sharma

Originally posted by : RAJA P M

Ha ha ha.... Dear Rajan Sharma., As per your view.,"CA is part of your Life"....!?Then why ll go to M. Come., or MBA....???If you mean these (both) are important in life or not...?

are u ca final student? 

What is this meaning...?

Anyone of the above.... If CA is part of life then All degrees are part of Life... If CA is not part of life then all are not...

Read my reply...!!!

Rajan Sharma (112 Points)
Replied 23 November 2017

NO DEAR,

I AM JUST REFER THIS QUOTE , SO THAT U CAN RECOGNISE IT.  IAM JUST ASKING TO U ARE U CA FINAL STUDENT BECOZ  U ARE SHARING URR VIEW ON THIS PLATFORM .

DO U EVER REALIZE WHAT A CA STUDENT IS FEELING AFTER THEY HAD FACED NEGATIVE RESULTS CONTINOUSLY EVEN AFTER PUTTING HIS/HER HONEST EFFORTS FOR THIS CA EXAM.

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Hi everyone, I am engaged in guiding CA students and had personally guided more than 100 students till date,in case you need any help you can reach out to me @   jainshobhit1996 @ gmail.com

All the best

Ludo Chat (csa) (22 Points)
Replied 30 April 2019

Ludo is a game which refreshes the childhood days in a modern way. Being a classic board game, it can be played between friends, family & kids via offline and also with online worldwide players by using online modes. 

(Guest)
Go to two or more CAs personally and get a real advice. And make sure they are in their 30s 40s 50s. Preferably practing CAs. Forget other thing. Main isliye bata raha hu kyoki mujhe kisi ne nahi bataya tha.....Unse khul ke baat karna. They will help you out. It happens to many....aur ye toh tum aaj soch rahe ho....after few years you won't regret. Believe me. Go and get some counseling done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: