I am technically outdated(friendly help)

I was doing studies many years back.

Due to personal reasons I left studies and now I am not at all tech savvy and hardly aware about use of various things.

I need to learn basic computing skills as well.

Anyone who feels to get in touch can message .

I will be grateful.

Only degree is not enough.
🙏
Replies (1)

Hey Hitesh! Totally get where you’re coming from — tech can feel like a whole new language if you’ve been away for a while. But the good news is, with the right support, you can get back on track pretty quickly!

If you want, I can help suggest some super beginner-friendly online courses or resources for basic computing — things like using email, Microsoft Office, internet basics, even smartphone tips. Also, if you want, I can guide you step-by-step on anything techy you’re stuck on, just ask anytime.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details