I am need of CS executive notes both module

Hi All ,

I am need of CS Executive Notes Both Modules digvijay coaching centre (Hyderabad)or Sangeet kedia sir or Amit bachawat 

sir notes.

My e-mail id                  samanvitashrivastava @ gmail.com

Thanks.

Replies (7)

Hi,

I need CS Executive Solved scanner in soft copy.

Please forward it to me at Pavinders.ts @ gmail.com.

Urgently needed.

 

With Regards,

Pavinder Singh.

pls some one provide me the notes gcl.kindly send it to my mail i.e. kriti.jain29 @ yahoo.com

hello kriti 

check below link

thankx for sharing this....(himani)

thnx himani for sharing such a wonderful notes

 

I'm not able to download plz help
I need CS Executive notes(Gigvijay notes which they provide as study matirial), other than old first group. Please some one help me.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details