Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I am making one website in which i will upload flaash games

online Call of Duty versatile Generator is truly easy to utilize. You everything simply require to follow some basic advances. In this article, We will impart to you some amazing Call of Duty Cheats, Tips and deceives, and an online CP hack apparatus. Essentially exploit this online COD hack and change your total gaming experience Cod points generator bo4.

4 Replies

CA GIRISH

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant)     19 August 2011

U  can use games legally if owner provides u the widget ( like code) which u can host on ur site just like giving a link in this case owner will get deserving credit. But i guess this will be very tough n time consuming if u wanna go all legal

Ankit Saraogi

Ankit Saraogi (Associate Consultant)     19 August 2011

What are the consequences of going illegal?
Millsen

Millsen (ads)     15 December 2020

Yes You have to fallow copyright  because it help to avoid any type of problem regard your website rank and money. You can hire a freelancer who expert in this field. 

Scott White

Scott White (Learn more and more)     29 July 2021

I recently also worked on the creation of a site for betting apps, and I really liked the implementation on this site https://gambling-apps.in/betting-apps/cricket-apps/, good apps, while playing even won something) from there a few games, it seems, without problems with the rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register