I am a champion .........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies (10)

I m born Champion I have won the race...

Good one Sanyam...Thank you

NICE ONE

KEEP SHARING

Thanks a lot........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by : Vandana Mulchandani

I m born Champion I have won the race...

Good one Sanyam...Thank you

"I yearn to run the race". Thanks for helping me remember the lost thought.

really a very inspiring one........

The Most Determinative & Motivating
Sentence Which should Always
Be Followed In Life.
The RACE Is NOT OVER
Because I Haven't WON Yet.....

 

Very Nice one bro............

I am a born champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Thanks for sharing..............

Thanks all

Realy true Sanyam bhai.smile.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details