I admit ...

Replies (15)
Yes. I admit. Nice post Rajesh. Keep sharing.
Yes I did this with different brand of chaapaaaaal.

Hehehehe...I Admit..............

Yes. I admit
 

Yes I admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

Super Like

 

yeah I ADMIT!!!!! laugh

yes  i admit not only once but also more than thatyescheeky

me too did same several times.I admit.
I admit I did it several times

hahaha when I first saw the title, I thought it might be a serious topic. But lol!!!

 

And yes I admit it too :)

I Admit.. cool

I admit cheeky

Very funny but true..admitted sirsmiley..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details