Hsn code for vodafone district distributor

Hi Expert,

I need to register under GST, I am taking vodafone distributions in Bargarh district of Odisha state.

Please help me which HSN & SAC code I have to select while applying for GST.

The services of the distributor are: to sell SIM card & Mobile voucher.

 

Many Thanks in advance

 

 

 

 

Replies (2)
Originally posted by : gunanidhi sahu
Hi Expert,

I need to register under GST, I am taking vodafone distributions in Bargarh district of Odisha state.

Please help me which HSN & SAC code I have to select while applying for GST.

The services of the distributor are: to sell SIM card & Mobile voucher.

 

Many Thanks in advance

 

 

 

 

टेलिकॉम के लिये *HCN कोड 996111* है। रिटेलर के लिये यह कोड *996211* है।

 

 

 

If you are facing issues in credit card transaction then try to contact your bank. The paperisgreen will help you and tell you the whole criteria of it. I hope you solve your problem soon.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details