Hsn code for rudraksha and tulasi mala

I saw a news article that Rudraksha Mala, Tulasi Mala, and other puja items have been moved to zero tax, but I can't find what the HSN Code should be for these items. Does anyone know the code for these?

Replies (3)
Those things are regarded as

Goods
GST - 0%
HSN: Any Chapter

On the invoice for HSN number do I put "Any Chapter" or do I leave blank or do I put something else?

As there is no GST applicable ...so no need to provide HSN no...if u really need to provide it..then I can Google it and find...there r many HSN regarding rudraksha seeds, etc.,..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details