Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was Costing/Fm paper???

Page no : 2

Bharadwaj (Self Employed) (177 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Hey i did'nt find funds flow statement in the institute material...........actually it was a out of syllabus for us na?? but how was it possible??? a question without from institute material

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

To my knowledge more than 95% people who attend costing in either final or inter end up writing only for 75-80 marks. But if u have written steps, even if ur ultimate answer is wrong, u are sure to get 50+ if u attend for 75-80 marks. Focus on other subjects. tHis is my personal experience

purva.mirji (-) (112 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

can anybody put up the paper in files section?

harini (CA Final Student) (119 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Originally posted by : CA Mohit Mohan
" sorry to say
but i do wonder the students are free enough during exam days so they using net and then saying exam was not good..
what else can happen if u r so FREE.
"

its nt dat students gotta keep studyin immediately aftr comin bak frm 1 xm. v can relax a bit n share things wid fellow students....

pavaman (Reconciliation Analyst) (72 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

i think it was quite good enough, we can expect this much!

neha prabhu (Student) (86 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

It was really bad... how much ever we prepare , something new is always asked... what is 2 be done for that? From where such sums should be solved?

pavaman (Reconciliation Analyst) (72 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Mayank Berlia (Articles) (191 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

The paper was diff coz of theory portion basically.. thats why its said that time management for this paper is the best key.. nyways frnds keeping in mind the diff of this paper we expect the institute to be linient in check as it does and try to secure guds marks in the rest 2 papers.. 

Gud Luck

phanindra (IFA) (121 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

" sorry to say
but i do wonder the students are free enough during exam days so they using net and then saying exam was not good..
"

Do u mean that we have to study all the 24hrs a day? i think v can relax for few hours a day, afterall v r humans...v r not discussing anything else but abt the CA course itself..i guess this forum is meant for dat...anyways thank you for the not so useful advice...

Ravi Chopra (CA) (661 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

hey friends.. wel. i must tell. i was fully under prepared fr this.. ppr was lengthy bt nt so tough... fund flow was bit odd.. but rest was nt so troublsum.. here in punjab.. few had a very gud exam

Ravi Chopra (CA) (661 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

well as far as fund flow is concerned. as 3 revised says abt cash flow.. nowasdays cash flow is admired..

priyanka narale (PCC student) (407 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

" sorry to say
"

what  u mean to say that we must always b under the pressure of  exams, tensed. we r CA students n responsible enough, aftr all we might have learned some ethics, dont u think so?

deenadayal (Finance Manager) (102 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

Hi Friends,

I agree with Mr.Phanindra that students while writing c.a exams how u could get time to spend on internet and share worst fears during exams. It shows ur lack of determination. Pls concentrate on exams and after exams share all valuable information and ur experiences during exams.Sorry If i am wrong.

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

sorry sir,maybe these things like internet and stuff was not present in your time,but i think there's nothing wrong in consulting your frnds....

my dad is CA himself,and he has always adviced me to relax in btw studies so that my mind doesn't get congested....

Not for whole day,but he allows me to sit on the net for 30mins...........plz remember you own student days....

CA Amit Talada (CA, NCFM (level IV)) (4016 Points)
Replied 10 June 2009

guys it was not so difficult too i attempted 100 marks and also tallied the fund flow and costing budgeting and variances...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: