Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was CA Final audit paper?

Page no : 3

Sonali (student) (114 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Mine was good..prepared from aseem Sir..atleast it gives a coverage of all the topics..paper was quite lengthy though..
1 Like

Kruti Anil Mehta (student) (81 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Nope let's take it positively. If paper is easy, the checking would be tough considering they want few pass percentage...So if paper is tough, I guess they should do easy checking.....

2 Like

shivani maniar (ipcc) (31 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

i think they r must be still wondering what to give results.. so they making it hard.. they can manage results by there gracing system..:)
1 Like

(Guest)
Is it wise to study cost / AMA by skipping Corp law study? All 3 papers were not satisfactory for me.
1 Like

Ashish Kharwar (Internal Auditor at PwC India)   (28 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

oh yes !!! height of stupidity cannot be calculated in Matrix scenario..... the Institue is proving if u study hard u have to attempt less. the traditional way of calculating ramification has proved wrong... the new way of getting hit by the invincible power of the institute to fail has been devised by it. dedicated to todays audit paper..

udit agarwal (student) (99 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

@ sachin don't lose hope....keep on studying.... kya pata last paper easy ho...or institute grace marking kar de....
lagay raho bhailog...only last paper left..
2 Like

AMRITA KAUR (Article Assistant) (41 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

I wish I would have done well in accounts..:(

Raj krishna bhadra (Student CA Final ) (34 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

sh*t paper. ICAI is full of sadistic people. :( 

Ankit patodiya (Employement) (70 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

maximum questions asked was straight forward and simple but ethics was a bad luck in this paper

choephel (student) (121 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

@ sachin, v can't really say how much v get marks in paper until the results date despite ur performance today. So pls study law thoroughly n don't skip the exam...maybe
2 Like

choephel (student) (121 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Maybe u ll get lucky coz there had been instances in past where student felt exam was tough but on contrary results were something else.. So stay positive n focus on law.... Best of luck for us...
3 Like

Rinki Chopra (student) (185 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Has it happened in audit that we got unexpected marks? I have lost all hopes bcz of this paper

Rahul (Other) (101 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Guys stay positive and hope that Law will be easy as compared to SFM and Audit.... ICAI will be lenient on corrections when two papers were tough....

Jasraj Singh Gandhi (Student ) (40 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

a paper to make someone planning and selective study to be vanished.. practical as well as direct questions.. a grt paper from my point of view.
1 Like

Amrit Singh (Killer Stud[ent]) (751 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

Yes, Even I read SAs and Prof. Ethics from Mr. Aseem Trivedi. I think for Audit it's the best book for depth knowledge.

I didn't refer neither PM not RTP due to short of time.

I could right almost all the SAs. My Paper was awesome. CARO, Co Operative [Which i read at the last moment], Companies Act related question [  I'm Pro]

Result will tell the rest. Hope for the Best. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: