How to unblock the site

Hi Friends, I am not able to open the Websites of Moneycontrol.com, Economic Times and bseindia.com while I am able to open all the other sites, I am using windows XP and Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. I am accessing the net from my home only and I have a cable internet. Please anybody can suggest how to overcome this problem. Any other information if have missed let me know. Kindly help me on the above issue. Thanks  

Replies (5)
What is the page showing?

Whenever i typed the URL for eg. https://www.moneycontrol.com, only the TAB is opened 

Unable to connect to the internet

Opera can't display the webpage because your computer isn't connected to the internet. 

You can try to diagnose the problem by taking the following steps: 

Click Start, click Run, type %windir%\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe, and then click OK.
 
I have tried to Run the above but still not getting connected. 
Dear bhavesh just try proxy server. I think that will help you out. Just type proxy server on google and then you can excess blocked site also.
check ur firewall settings.

I checked the firewall settings but can't find the issue. Can you please elaborate what can I do in firewall settings? Thanks. I also have a website which provide Sony Game Console Repair Service. If you want then reach at anytime. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details