How to surrender duplicate PAN

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert)     11 September 2008

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari
TaXpert 
 801 likes  15010 points

| My Other Post

Tyagi...

Please find the link below to surrender the duplicate/unwanted PAN...

You should keep one PAN to surrender other PAN, i mean you can can not surrender the only PAN.

Surrender by clicking Here

If the above link is not working, copy and paste below line to your browser address bar (where you types www.caclubindia.com)

>>www.sparsh*tax.net/pan/newPAN.asp

(Tip> type 'i' in place of '*' given above)

**DM

avater

CA Rachit K Patel (Chartered Accountant)     11 September 2008

CA Rachit K Patel
Chartered Accountant 
 36 likes  1498 points

View Profile | My Other Post

hi,

thanks for the info.

(Guest)

pl cancel pan no AABPE1168J erroneously allotted to me by IT Deptt . I have neither applied for it nor used this PAN. Rajiv Nath Endley

Prashant Patil (Consultant )     28 February 2011

Prashant Patil
Consultant  
 21 points

Hi Dashrathji, 

I've got alloted 2 PANs by mistake (1st one lost). Now problem is I've used 2nd PAN for a Auto Loan and a Credit Card. And old one was used for Bank Account(Salary) and in my Company where I work and IT goes under. Now I'm not getting clear which PAN no I should cancel. Can you give me proper suggestion for this issue.  

Coz for any other thing system is finding both card n I'm getting stucked. 

Thanks in advance.

Prashant

avater

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com)     28 February 2011

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com 
 1739 likes  21021 points

Originally posted by : Prashant Patil

Hi Dashrathji, 

I've got alloted 2 PANs by mistake (1st one lost). Now problem is I've used 2nd PAN for a Auto Loan and a Credit Card. And old one was used for Bank Account(Salary) and in my Company where I work and IT goes under. Now I'm not getting clear which PAN no I should cancel. Can you give me proper suggestion for this issue.  

Coz for any other thing system is finding both card n I'm getting stucked. 

Thanks in advance.

Prashant

get copy of 1st pan by filing 49A, and surrender 2nd PAN

loan will get repaid with time, surrender credit card and get new in 1st pan

Rohit (Lead)     11 August 2011

Rohit
Lead 
 1 likes  26 points

Hi All,

with the recents updates and changes the site has moved to the below link, to surrender your additional PAN's

http://incometax.sparshindia.com/pan/pan.asp?id=0

You will need to click on the 3rd point mentioned there.. furnish all the details and click submit after which you will recieve the Complaint No. .. please make sure that you have that noted some where because that is the only way you can proof that you have submitted the request for cancellation of your additional PAN card.

Regards,

Rohit

MANOJ KUMAR TYAGI (ASSISTENT)     18 February 2014

MANOJ KUMAR TYAGI
ASSISTENT 
 21 points

Hi Dashrath ji,

i make my pan card 10 yrs back, in that card my name was not correct, and that time i was not aware about the problem, and filled the return and transaction on that card. after 4-5 year back i lost my pan card, and i applied the new one with the help of pan card making agency. He took the charge from me . but when i receive the pan card name was ok but DOB was not OK. i start using it for my new transaction. at this time i came to my knowledge that it is offence, How can i rectify my old or new card and surrender one PAN card. i have the transactions on both cards. but i didn't use my old card no. from the day when i got the new one.

Mukesh (IT professional)     03 February 2017

Mukesh
IT professional 
 5 points

Dear Dashrathji,

This link

http://incometax.sparshindia.com/pan/pan.asp?id=0

is not working.

Can you give me an alternative for surrenderring PAN?

I don't have either copy of PAN or receipt of PAN letter, so I can't use correction of PAN form to cancel my duplicate PAN. Correction form requires one of those two documents. 

I am in a peculiar situation where my main PAN that I am using is deactivated, and they are asking me to use PAN that I never received.

Please help!

Thanks & Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »