How to study 3 subjects in 30 days? time table and tip pls

I have 30 days from now. I have studied before but have low confidence and disturbed with conceptual clarity. My stamina per day is 8 hours and I have 3 subjects i.e Costing and Fm, Taxation, Info Tech and SM. How should I complete perfectly within time? Please help to increase stamina. Students + Experts advice required.
Replies (4)
please provide links also.
If you have stamina of constant reading of 8 hour then you can complete taxation in one day ....it in 4 days ....sm in 7 days ...costing in 2 days .....fm in 2 days. .....accounts in 4 days both groups....law ethics and communications in 6 days. .theory of practical subject in 1 day
oh really venkatesh sir. I sit in breaks bt 8 hr. I hv lft with 3 sub. .thank you. .
any more tips invited on hw to study.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details