How to start CA Final May 2024 preparation ?

I cleared pcc in Nov 2009 & later attempted finals from Nov 2010 to Nov 2012, but unfortunately not able to crack finals..2 time I scored 59 in SFM but both tym audit score was 38 & 39 & grp total 207...

After 2012, I started job thn not able to get much enough tym for studies...so I drop CA final..

But when I heard about new scheme launched, wo soya hua CA student jaag jata h...

Currently I m in working with MNC in which I need to go ofc for 2-3 days in a week & rest wfh..

And this time I want to give my best to crack & become CA & for that I need ur guidances tht from where & how I need to start?

Group 1 first, i m thinking..

If coaching requies thn Which faculty for accounts, AFM, Audit?
Replies (1)

Hi Kamal...can we connect?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details