Easy Office

How to score exemption in Audit paper..YOu must read

Page no : 2

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Thanks sir......

Doing the said things will really help us in exams and ICAI will be happy for seeing quality paper of students..........

thanks sir thanks a lot...

Sir can you also give more examples of what to do and what not to do of other subjects also....... 

Pawan Kr. Tomar (CA) (169 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Thanks for such a nicec ontribution

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Many of us know the answer of a question but in exams we get confused what to write, from where we have to start, how long we have to attempt the theoritical answer, how much gap we have to leave if we r unable to answer the que...........etc......etc........ Here, r some points which will helps u to get alonwith good marks in theoritical subjects... 1. Answer to the point and be brief. Valuator does not have ample time to read your answer paper thoroughly. They will abundantly make use of scanning technique........... 2. Present your points as a list wherever possible. This will increase the chances of the point being read by the valuator. Number the points numerically instead of alphabetically.... 3. Questions that use words such as describe and discuss require longer narrative answers. Present such answers in paragraphs with appropriate headings.......... 4. Present examples and illustrations frequently........... 5. Underline key words in your answers. This is a must to enhance of your point being noticed by the valuator........... 6. Tabulate the comparative points (in a columnar fashion), when you answer questions asking for comparison of alternatives, techniques, opinions, etc......... 7. Avoid writing long and descripttttive answers that take up yours as well as valuator time. They test the patience of the valuator and it is risky to do so............. 8. When you forget some points when writing the examination, leave some space and start a new answer. You can return later and complete the previous answer when you recollect the points.... 9. In the case of law, if you are sure of the case laws and sections, provide these in the answer sheet.......... 10. Final students will be expected to give practical examples, application areas and good criticism of the subject matter (in applicable topics)............. BEST OF LUCK
2 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : Manish kumar

thanks 4 awaring the students.

i also follow this rule by giving my best.

thank u sir.

IF you are a final, take care the professional ethic part also..Wish you all the best

1 Like

SUNNY (CA Final & CS Professional)   (327 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Thanks Sir, it will really help me to acheive good marks in audit. But i have a query can u please tell me whether we have to quote No. of SA i.e Standard on Auditing or AAS i.e Auditing & Assurance Standards...

or WE CAN QUOTE BOTH  please urgent reply

CA Mihir Shah (Working with Suresh Surana & Associates)   (231 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

@ Sunny: you should quote only SA and not AAS as the same has been replaced by SA's.

@ Vivek Sir:  what a lovely article, ll definitely try to improve it this time.....

Deepti Rawat CA Final (Article) (55 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Thank u so much sir

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Excellent sir.....

Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : santhosh

Excellent sir.....

Thank you very much for coment and appreciation

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Great Sir...:)

But  Sir I am unable to bookmark any of your threads... why it is so ?

pooja dhanuka (article) (29 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

thank you very much....

now atleast i can know the head and tail of the answer to write in exam....

thanx for guiding me/us.

Vakeel Ali-CA. Final,Mcom,NET (Asst. professor) (95 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

Give reference of SAs only and not AAS. I liked ur interlinking point. Try to use some logic while remembering SAs.....like

SA500,Audit evidence(RS.500 ka note par Mahatma Gandhi-Big evidence for real note)

SA320 on audit materiality(We have 32 teeths for eating any MATERIAL)(Same logic for Income tax Act Sec.32 for depreciation-We clean our 32 teeths at morning-ie Depreciation)

SA700 on going concern (Sath sath jaao  7 in hindi saath and go means jaao

SA299 on Responsibility of joint Auditors (see here two nine and nine and joint each other-Two twins

SA402 on  using work of service org( what a bad service 420 ko bhi dhang se nahi likhte)

SA210 -Agreeing the terms of audit engagements 21 in hind called as EK KISS (ON ENGAGEMENT)-Kissing on engagement!!!

PLS do not mind.Its only learning theory. Sir I am happy to say that I got exemption in Audit ie 69 marks.   I do not have any choaching class.Therefore mode of std is SELF STD  . Sir pls. give me ur email id so that i can mail u imp. sections of company audit.

U can also down load freely importnat sections of Company audit from www.taxpertindia.blogspot.com   (student section). Here are some demoes of," HOW TO PLAY WITH NUMBERS."

1 Like

Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : Himanshu Bansal

Great Sir...

But  Sir I am unable to bookmark any of your threads... why it is so ?

Need to send PM  To admin team at the earliest

(Guest)

thanks a lot sir,

ill try definately use this technique

Replied 17 August 2010

Originally posted by : gaurav kelkar

thanks a lot sir,

ill try definately use this technique

All the best....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: