How to revise.?

Hello everyone , hope everyone's doing good ! I would like to know the order in which I should be revising the subjects for the May 2015 CA final attempt and time that I should allot to each subject.. It would be my golden attempt and I don't want to commit any blunder.. Practical subjects like accounts , costing, SFM and Direct Taxes are my strong zone. Theory subjects are a bit difficult to retain for me.. Most probably I will finish my course by the 1st week of March and approx 55 days would be left.. Help me out ! Thanks in advance :)
Replies (3)

COM LAW- - Institutes practice manual very important, RTP, AMENDMENTS, IF AVAILABLE SRIKANTHS BOOK

WEIGHTAGE COMPANY LAW 

 

        

Dear sir, I have all the required study material.. Just wanted to know how could I through with the revision before the exams 😊
I need help please

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details