How to remember capital budgeting diff methods?

I feel capital budgeting bit difficult. But I dnt want to leave it. Please give me tips to prepare thz chp and also to score 60+ in cost and fm. I am prepared but not having the confidence to solve. Please.
Replies (2)

If you are In mumbai then call on me & if you wish come to me & I will teach you Capital Budgeting in Just 1 Day to the extent that you will start feeling that the easies Chapter of the Entire FM Sylbs

9819408963

no i am not from mumbai sir/mam...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details