Easy Office
LCI Learning

how to prepare for cpt exam

Page no : 2
(Guest)

ok

Suhas Vadulekar (32 Points)
Replied 08 December 2008

A new website for excellent preparation. This website offers free online tests of CA CPT subjects. Quality of tests is very good and covers all topics. Students can try free account and take free tests.

www.perfectpreparations.com

Suhas Vadulekar (32 Points)
Replied 08 December 2008

A new website for excellent preparation. This website offers free online tests of CA CPT subjects. Quality of tests is very good and covers all topics. Students can try free account and take free tests.

www.perfectpreparations.com

nikhita (STUDENT) (102 Points)
Replied 02 March 2009

Originally posted by :S.R. Sharma
"
hi i havebeen preparing honestly for cpt exam. but, sofar i have attended 4 times, obviously i did not get through. will anyone please give me the tips on how to prepare for cpt and get throgh the exam
"

u hav added that u hav given 4 attempts & not succeed yet it states that ur efforts r not directed towards the goal there r no such tricks & shortcuts to pass but u must study hard and take complete interest in the study.

i wish a best of luck

nikhita (STUDENT) (102 Points)
Replied 02 March 2009

Originally posted by :S.R. Sharma
"
hi i havebeen preparing honestly for cpt exam. but, sofar i have attended 4 times, obviously i did not get through. will anyone please give me the tips on how to prepare for cpt and get throgh the exam
"

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 18 May 2009

hi

m gonna give cpt in coming june..

i wanna score gud..wat shud i do..

means how shud i prepare

deepa.s (student) (33 Points)
Replied 07 April 2010

Hi,

I m going to appear for cpt  june 2010, i need some powerful tips to get through cpt.plz do help me friends

(Guest)

Study, study n study is the only way to clear CPT....be confident when u attempt the mcq's coz remember there is negative marking....solve as many papers as possible which will prepare u to tackle the exam easily...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: