Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare for ca final auditing

Page no : 2

CA CS SUMIT GUDDEWAL (Employed) (297 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

yes definately u can refer. I am sure u will score good if u refer icai manual. U will understand the pattern  of ansering a queation

1 Like

vijay (article) (122 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

have u knowlege about urvish shah audit book, whether i should buy that or not?

CA CS SUMIT GUDDEWAL (Employed) (297 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

no idea about book from urvashi...I only suggest surabhi bansal and institute practice manual

kushal (Bcom, CA, CS Final) (47 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Does Siddhart Agrawal provide online lectures? He is very good in audit... Are his notes available in market? Nd guys wat abt PM? Arent they useful?

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

I secured 51 with surbhi bansal and pm.

Krm91 (Student) (782 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

any idea which book good from practical questions pt of view? esp for q on sa?

(Guest)

Dear All, pls also give learnig tips for Theory Subject like Law,Audit & ISCA..

Regards

Ruhi.. (student) (44 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

thanks.. paduka is better than urvish shah & madam for sure..

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

Originally posted by : Always Success
Hai Friends,

How to prepare for the paper-3 Auditing & Professional Ethics in CA-Final? This is the only paper i fail all the times and unable to get more than 38 marks. I am requesting you all to Kindly suggest me what are the study resources and study plan for cracking the audit paper. Also suggest the way to get more marks in all the remaining 3 papers n suggest me the good study materials  also. Since i am working for a company i wanna a crisp study plan.

Thanking you all.

hey i got 58 in ca finals nov 2013 and i would like to share some of the things that i did               1. study caro and companies act prov..plus i also studied the audit procedures to be followed in case of the prov in caro..eg audit procedures to be folllowed for verifying fixed assets..before stating in audit report that the method followed in physical verification is reasonable, what are the audit procedures to be followed to verify it??                                                                              2. study practise manual for standards on auditing and ethics...i wrote the exact provision for ethics plus the schedule no.                                                                                                   3. tax audit from surbi bansal..i dnt memorise the para nos                                                      4. for SA i studied the audit procedures to be followed specified therein...                                  5. sudy the special audit techniques from practise manual..                                                      6. i left bank audit..however for all the questions i wrote in it all the applicable SA..not only just the SA name and number but also the audit procedures specified                                              7. for AS i studied from my accounts notes..

1 Like

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 05 February 2014

Try Neha Lathi Mittal's Notes available at her academy "Ujjwal Academy"

I'm using the same for CA Finals, since I used it for IPCC too and go exemption :)

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 05 February 2014

@ Vaibhav

Bro I think It's entirely wrong for you to compare CA Final Audit and IPCC Audit.The marking system and the level of knowledge required undergo a paradigm change from this transition.I'm not trying to say that your teachers notes are not good.No.But just the fact that it's grossly injustice to compare them on the same footing.

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

@ Piyush

Buddy I just said that to put my supportings to the notes into a nutshell, I never meant that it is the only thing I'm basing my opinion on. The notes are really comprehensive and student friendly.

(Guest)

I am a student of CA final and in articleship. My attempt is in may 2017. Please suggest me whether we have to use technical words in audit and law or may we refer language of C.A. Pankaj Garg's Book?

amit dalmia (d) (33 Points)
Replied 24 July 2015

For standards on auditing go for aseem trivedi and for the rest of the chapters purchase Pankaj garg as it covers the whole pm

ANKIT G AGRAWAL (Student) (140 Points)
Replied 04 August 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: