How to pass ipcc both group in 1st attempt?

hi, 

   my name is jyothish.i an writting ipcc exam on  nov2013,i get only 107 marks in the cpt exam.how can i prepare ipcc? pls give your valuable tips.

Replies (2)

QUERY SOLVED ALREADY

 

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU FROM THE EXPERTS OF CACLUBINDIA

I understand your position fully. I have been through the state of mind you are currently in and have passed thru. I cleared both Groups of IPCC in May 2012 and to share my understanding with my buddies, I have started my blog at www.castudyarena.com where I am uploading my working Notes for my fellow students. You will also find articles which have helped me do well in my Exams.

You are most welcome to my blog .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details