How to pass icwa inter?

 

Hi,

I'm a student of ICWA inter. I have tried clearing my inter 2 times but infortunately I failed. I dont not know wht to do, I'm completely frustrated right now. I do not know where i'm missing out. 

i think i studied hard, but still my hardwork is not paying off. Please advise me or give me some plan or suggestion on how do i clear this time.

sadsadbroken heart

Replies (2)

Even me too couldnt clear DT in dec attempt.. I am sure  this will help you

How to take Preparation for ICWAI and CS Examinations

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=192901&offset=1

Ankur sir's exam preparation tips:

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=192515&offset=1

 /forum/details.asp?mod_id=189736&offset=1

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=118812

Spare some time for exploring Files, Experts section and discussion forum  on CCI, and if possible try to solve any queiries, this way.. your concentration on studies will improve... , if you have any doubts, please share them on CCI, They will be solved sure and others also get help from that..

Though we loose in exams, the hope we should not loose.. Come out from the upset mind.. just believe in YOU can do it....

All the very best to you... yes

Plz tell me which stage you will appear in June, 2012 ..........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details