Easy Office
LCI Learning

how to get good marks in tax....

Page no : 2

Deepti Rawat CA Final (Article) (55 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Respected Sir,

I also wants tips for taxation exams

My attempt is May 10 and it would be beneficial for me

can u plzz send me the tips

Deepti Rawat CA Final (Article) (55 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Respected Tarun Sir,

I also wants tips for taxation exams

My attempt is May 10 and it would be beneficial for me

can u plzz send me the tips my E mail is deeptirawat28 @ gmail.com or rawat_deepti28 @ yahoo.com

RAJEEV (article) (156 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

my email id is rbmrajeev @ gmail.com

please send me to this also.

thanks

(Guest)

refer any good book . and work hard on making your concepts clear and rules and regualtions at your tips. 

there is no special way to do anything. just do the way you find easy to get tax in your head.

(Guest)

Ruchi Thakkar (Article) (39 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

I too want tax tips for my success  in the coming exams

And iam a student of pcc and I require a great help from you

Can you kindly send me the relevant tips of tax so that it is very useful to me

And how to apply all the provisions etc..,

and my mail id is ruchi_1406 @ hotmail.com

Payal K (CA FINAL) (188 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Acctually there is no need to change the book wat u need to do is get the recent amendments book from the institute and make note of the changes which consist of mainly 20-30 marks, put mor stress on the imp chapters that will help u as it did to me i also did not clear in 1st but this thin helped me a lot

mayuri kasliwal (student) (55 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

pl refer T N MANOHARAN AND SINGANIA AND  SOLVE ALL SUMS . it will build confidence in u.i also done that and i got exemtion in tax.

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Originally posted by : pooja

hey frnd,

i had given my PCC Exams in jun 09 but unfortunately not cleared now again given and cleared 1st Grp..

i also get >50 in cost &fm and IT&SM bt .....in these last 2attempts.. nt getting a good marks in TAX..

so please any 1help that how to study in tax ?whether I should purchase reference books more...so i can clear my 2nd grp in may10

thanx

sorry to say pooja.........but i think u r doing parrot learning in tax.... considering practical paper......u need to build concepts...for this u should refer VK singhania Rupesh

Sushmita (Finance Officer) (142 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

I suggest you not to change books rather to concentrate on amendments & reading provisions clearly. Better give emphasis on dat VAT+SERVICE TAX (25 Marks) Section as its easy to score marks in that particulars, I hadnt done much of numericals rather than concentrated on provisions, even not refered to any book just class notes and i secured 74 marks in tax.

Rajasekaran.K (articled Company secretary)   (173 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

if you had already followed a book for your previous attempt, do continue the same for the next attempt too....coz you will remember most sentences and phrases, thereby only the new provisions are required to be remembered.  As far as tax is concerned, VK Singhania and TN Manoharan are the most preferable books...( both are equal while TNM scores high in font size..)  Next in the rung come G.Sekhar and Girish Ahuja & Ravi Gupta...( the latter is also very good..It has very compilation of CA n CS question papers)

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

I have send email to all, who asked for the tips for taxation papers presentation and preparation. But if anybody left due to mistake, or error in email id, pls revert me back. I will send it again.

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Every book is good. What is required in Tax is you should remember sections and provision and present it beautifully, you will get good marks.

Arun Dhawan (Student) (65 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Dear Pooja

I m also a CA Student and recently In nov. i have passed out my PCC. I also got bad marks in tax however i will advice you to prepare all the questions from CA Module. IF you noticed even in nov. exams a question on HOUSE PROPERTY was same as in our CA Module.

MANISH BAREJA

Arun Dhawan (Student) (65 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Dear Pooja

I m also a CA Student and recently In nov. i have passed out my PCC. I also got bad marks in tax however i will advice you to prepare all the questions from CA Module. IF you noticed even in nov. exams a question on HOUSE PROPERTY was same as in our CA Module.

MANISH BAREJA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: