How to file itr2 with ltcg

Hi,

I had following queries:

I'm an individual earning income from salary only.

I have purchased a residential plot at Bangalore in Feb' 2004 for an amount of Rs.165000/- and sold the same in current year i.e. Jan'2013 for Rs.1100000/-. Recently i.e. April 2013 I have purchased a flat for Rs.2164890 + Rs.210000 (Reg)=Rs.2274890/-. I have also spent an amount of Rs.350000/- for wood work, fixtures & fittings etc. For purchasing the flat I have availed a Loan of Rs.15 Lacs from a bank.

Please help me to file ITR for AY 2013-14. How should I show these transcations in my ITR. I come to understand that I need to file ITR2 for the same but do not know where & how to show these figures.

Thanks & regards

 

 

 

Replies (1)

Consult me personally as this can't be explained here. Difficult to explain

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details