How to export conso file in excel and how to open

how to convert my tds conso file in to excel or any other formet to read it. 

Believe!! Live your dreams!

Right click on file and open with excel.

its not working.. please suggest me what to do

Thanks dear, I really need this and I had tried so hard to check this on Google and saw your link there. Its great, now I can convert my https://typemyessays.com/college-papers work given by Client into an Excel sheet and also I can share it to them in Conso File. All thanks to you buddy.

Dear Mr. Choudhary,

First you need to unzip the file and you will get the .txt file, save it and open a new excel sheet then go to data tab and click on from txt- select delimated- and in other, type "^"- click next.

there you go, your data is in excel format.

Thanks.

Professional Blogger

To export conso file in Excel follow these tips:

1. Download your Conso File from TRACES. Login to TRACES here. From the Statements / Payments tab at the top, select the option Request for Conso File. ...
  2. Import your Consolidated File on to ClearTDS. Go to your Dashboard on ClearTDS. Scroll down to the Correction Statements section.

To open Conso File Follow Steps which have discussed below:

1. Step 1: Download your Conso File from TRACES. Login to TRACES here. From the Statements / Payments tab at the top, select the option Request for Conso File. ...
  2. Step 2: Import your Consolidated File on to ClearTDS. Go to your Dashboard on ClearTDS. Scroll down to the Correction Statements section.

For more you can enroll for advance excel training course in Noida where you will learn all skills from basic to advance level.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU