Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema (students)     07 May 2013

How to enter legal expenses

Where shoiuld I post entries for payment made as advocates fee.what is the process to make it reflect as receivable. Pls guide.

 1 Replies

CA. Kuldeep Singhi

CA. Kuldeep Singhi (Entrepreneur)     07 May 2013

You have to post it as Legal & Professional expenses under indirect expenses head. In case you havn't yet received invoice from the advocate you can show it as receivable for that period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags