How to Deal with Failure !!

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)

09 February 2011  

How to Deal with Failure !!!

"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” - Abraham Lincoln

HI FRIENDS . ...

HOPE YOU ALL MUST BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS (waise hum happy hote hi kahan hai !!...jitne bhi number aayee humein kam hi lagte hai ...) 

BUT SOME STUDENTS AREN'T QUITE LUCKY OR THEIR HARDWORK LACKED AS A RESULT THE WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE F-WORD....

.AND its FAILURE !! (dirty minds pata nahi kya kya sochte rehte hai )

Failure can either break us or make us. 

KEHTE HAIN NA KI ESS DUNIYA ME DO TARAH KE LOG HOTE HAI :-

1. JO FAIL HOKAR HAAR KAR BAITH JAAYE 

Those broken by FAILURE are haunted by unpleasant memories . These memories are                 like shadows (KABHI PEECHA NAHI CHORDTI )

It is also a cage that traps the mind, preventing it to entertain possibilities of freedom and          success. They are convinced that they cannot do it; therefore, they will NOT TRY.

2. AUR DOOSRE WOH JO APNE FAILURE KO RAASTE MEIN AANE WALA       SABAKH SAMJHE AUR FIRSE KOSHISH KARE  

For those that could not be broken by it are those who became SUCCESSFUL PERSONS.

Defeat to them is not a ghost, but a friend who taught them well. It is also a stepping stone to wisdom

Always REMEMBER in life that true defeat only happens when one gives up.

Aagar ek baar bhi FAIL ho gaye toh KYA dubara TRY KARO.....BUT GIVE IT A ONE MORE TRY ATLEST ... LAKIN ISS BAAR PURI JAAN DAAAL DO !!

LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF President Abraham Lincoln....

History has been kind to President Abraham Lincoln. He has been painted as probably the greatest president of the United States of America.

It reflects his frail humanity but also showed his attitude of never giving up.

These "humps" could not stop him, he kept moving forward. The following is a short list of his ups and downs and ups.

1831 – Not successful in business

1832 – Defeated for legislature

1833 – Again crashed in business

1834 – Elected to legislature

1835 – Sweetheart died

1836 – Had a nervous breakdown

1838 – Defeated for speaker

1840 – Defeated for elector

1843 – Defeated for Congress

1846 – Elected for Congress

1848 – Defeated for Congress

1855 – Defeated for Senate

1856 – Defeated for Vice-President

1858 – Defeated for Senate

1860 – ELECTED PRESIDENT

He was defeated more times than he won, but that did not mean that the defeats were permanentRemember, that they become permanent only if we stop trying.

He even tried to give voting rights to the blacks for which he was assassinated. He has been long gone yet he is remembered dearly by all who heard about his story.

His very name is a legacy of success!

I believe the only real failure is the failure to move on.

What would be your end result? You may not know everything but you can determine your attitude. You can either allow it to break you or allow it to make you. Your call!