How to complete 3 sub in 10 days?

I have given more than 5 attempts. I have read before all material. I now have 3 sub to clear and 10 days. I was ill from last week due to which i got distracted. Due to medicines I am sleeping a lot. I want to do smart work now. But have no plan and so depressed. I did hard work but now i want to clear anyhow. I solve sums without seeing but one step gets wrong in each. I don't know why that happens? Plz guide me how to do and what all to do at this time. I mean what all material to study? Sub are cost/fm, tax, itsm. I have 5 days holiday for itsm. Plz guide. Thank you.
Replies (3)

Please help...plz reply to this topic...i need serious help....plzzzz

plz anyone reply. I am getting confused.

keep it up

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details