How to be PRODUCTIVE

Hi all

Please share of being productive and your habits.

Do not ignore.🙏🙏
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the true meaning of productivity, arguing that it's about what you achieve, not just the volume of work produced. Focusing on metrics like word count or hours worked can be misleading. Instead, genuine productivity involves engaging in valuable tasks and effectively managing your time, energy, and attention to accomplish meaningful goals.

+1
How to get good salary after being CA
Have no idea about anything beyond exams...

Productivity is not how much you produced, but what you achieved.
When I started the project, I started a stats page where I was going to note how productive I was on any given day. I posted there the number of words written, pages read, hours worked - I thought these were good indicators of productivity.

I was terribly wrong.

Measuring productivity - unless you're running a factory - based solely on volume produced gives a superficial, limited picture of your productivity. Actually, if you come up with a clever and creative approach to a problem - conventionally, to fit 500 words into 100 - then measuring productivity by volume will result in less productivity!

It's easy to get bogged down in metrics and statistics, but in personal productivity, statistics are secondary. The important thing is not how much you produced, but how much you accomplished.

It's important to engage in valuable and meaningful tasks. It's also important to be able to manage your time, energy, and attention so that you have the resources to get more done. But at the end of the day, when you spend all your time, energy, and attention, the only thing you have left is what you have accomplished and what you have changed in the world by meaningfully spending one day of your life.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details